Wednesday, August 15, 2018

QUASI Triathlon - YUP!!!!!

Quasi Triathlon??????

As with true Karen form, because I do nothing easy... I do mean NOTHING, I am going to do a Quasi Triathlon this weekend on my own.

What does that mean you ask?

Let me tell you!

It means I'm a crazy ass woman who thinks starting a new exercise program means jumping in with no common sense and just "Gettin' It!". It's pretty much how I roll on most things!



YUP! While the kids are at practice on Saturday, I'm going to do my own Triathlon just to say "I did it!" And you know, why the hell not! I've got some time to kill and want to have a steak dinner with my Aunt Karen on Saturday night; so I've got to burn some calories! Not to mention I think it will be fun!

Did you say fun?

Yupppers, I SOOO did! I think exercise, all exercise, well except for burpees and mountain climbers is fun! Burpees and Mountain Climbers are NOT fun! Seriously, they are not, I don't care who you are. You may just be crazier than me if you enjoy those things!

So this Saturday I'm going to swim 1/4 mile in the pool (18 laps..lengths depending on how you like to say it), bike 11 miles around Brigantine, and then run a 5K (also around Brigantine). By the time I'm done the kids will be done practice and I may need a nap!

Who wants to join me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment