Friday, August 24, 2018

July 2018 KetoKrate Review

WHOOPSIES! I completely forgot to blog about my July Keto Krate! What was I thinking!

UMMM, I wasn't thinking, that's the problem!


As usual the Keto Krate did not disappoint and the whole family is loving the items in these boxes! I'm super excited too because September's Krate (yep, I said September) will be here in about two weeks! I am so far behind it's the end of August and I am doing a review on the July Keto Krate. I know I know I know! STOP  shaking your head at me! ðŸ˜œ

SOOOOO, back to the review!


As with every krate we receive the vultures start circling....and by vultures I mean Chuck and Mary. Seriously, they go bananas for this krate! And bananas is good! (Little Guy Fieri  for ya!)

Each on of these items was truly delicious! The "Birthday Cake Cookie" was quite good. Mary, Zoey, and I shared this pack. I was going to make the dessert that was offered on the recipe card but we just never got around to it, so the cookie was gobbled up!

I was the only one in the house that did not like the meringques. EVERYONE loved these, except for me. They were just weird to me, but hey to each there own!

As always Chuck and Mary fought over the "Three Jerks" filet mingon beef jerky. NOW, I absolutely LOVE Filete Mignon but I absolutely can't stand jerky. I was so torn on whether to try these or not. I bit the bullet or the "Jerky" as it was and well I didn't like it. But at least I tried.

My daughter enjoyed the "Fat Fit Go" packet.

The Peanut Butter Bar from KETOWATT was quite tasty! I'm thinking of picking up some of these!

Once again Mary and Chuck fought over who got to try the Garlic Jalepeno Kippered Beef from Paleo Ranch. I wonder if they thought about sharing! hmmmm, might have to talk to them about that!

The Air Cheese by I love Snacking was very nice. Mary and I really liked that. Here's my problem with having snacks like this in the house! I EAT THEM! I don't just have one little bag. I have 10 little bags! Hence it does not do my weight loss any good! So as much as I enjoy these little pieces of lovely scrumptious air cheese I can't buy them. I will be as big as a house. Right now, i feel as big as a shed, so we must not purchase these!


Zoey enjoyed the Ultima Replenisher drinks. These types of drinks are not my thing. It doesn't matter what brand, they do something weird to my throat. Now, my kids LOVE them and enjoy them a great deal.

Zoey and I shared the KetoManna by Synchro. It was OK.

Last was the Nick's Sticks. My hubby enjoyed it but said he liked others better as these were too dry.

Last but not least was the recipe! I have to say that I truly do love the recipes that Keto Krate puts in their boxes. This is a great way to get to use several items at once. I can truly see why they are doing, I only wish they would proof read and actually run through the recipe before they print and ship everything out. A couple times ow (just this year) there has been an email come out immediately after the box is shipped stating that there was a misprint in the recipe. 

I know we all make mistakes but when it happens more than once, even twice, it's time to take a look at the problem. 


All in all it was once again a great Keto Krate; my family loves sharing the box (ehmmmm, Chuck and Mary) and we will continue to get these for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment