Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The words of "Chickenman"!

Jesse has one of the best personalities a kid could have. 
He is funny, silly, energetic (OMG!), and just full of life! 

I wish I had a 10th of his energy......I would settle for 1% some days!

While driving to swim team practice yesterday with five, count them F I V E, kids in the car talking about everything under the sun and eating snacks Jesse announces that he's REALLY hungry. I look at him and say "Why aren't you eating? Where's your snacks?" In the midst of coming home from camp, getting Zoey, changing for practice, and whatever else he was doing my boy forgot to grab some food.

THIS IS ODD! Seriously, how Jesse forgot to get food is beyond me. This kid eats NON STOP!

So he asks "Can we please stop for a bagel? P  LLL  EEA  ASSSEEEE! in a sing songy, whiny voice!

"NO, we need to get to practice!" I replied, but the look on his face was too much for me. YEP, I can tell Zoey no but sometimes I just can't tell Jesse no. "Jesse, you don't have a shirt on and I'm sure you didn't bring one. No shirt..." I said and before I could finish my sentence he says "No service, blah blah blah, I'll borrow Zoey's shirt!"

I couldn't help but start laughing. "You do realize that shirt is way too small for you!"

Jesse replies with "A man has to do what he has to in order to get a bagel!" OMG, everyone was laughing and I started to tear up from the laughter. Zoey says through her laughing and spewing of the crackers she was eating...."I have got to see this! I've got my bathing suit on so he can have my shirt!". More laughter ensues!

I say "She's wearing purple...are you OK with that? What if she was wearing pink?" Jesse replies "I'm OK with the purple, but I would draw the line at pink. I would starve instead!" OMG, we were all laughing so hard.

As I'm driving down the road Zoey quickly throws her shirt at her brother and he puts it on. Jesse looked positively ridiculous! And I have an image of him doing the exact same thing in college....only it would be his girlfriend's shirt.

As we are walking into WaWa for "his bagel" I keep teasing him saying "I'm going to take a picture of you!". He runs away from me saying "NO NO NO YOU WON'T!".

So of course it became a GAME! 

I mean, come on, who wouldn't chase their 10 year old son around WaWa trying to take his picture wearing his obviously too small sister's shirt. The customers and employees were laughing at us and we didn't care. This is a moment in our lives that neither of us will forget!

We were still walking around the store, well I was walking, he was jumping all over trying to hide behind his Ruffles bag! Hey RUFFLES, this is an awesome picture for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those laughing mischievous eyes melt my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse's trying to hide behind a display shelf so I won't take his picture! HA HA!


"NO Mommy, stop trying to take my picture!" I just couldn't help myself. This was WAY too much fun! Oh the laughter, seriously folks, my abs were hurting from the laughter!

Jesse thinking I couldn't catch him. 
All the pictures were blurry at this point, from him running and jumping and me laughing. 


Jesse trying to run away from me saying "These better not end up on Facebook!" HA HA HA HA HA, "NOPE, well yes, but they are going on the BLOG!" EVIL LAUGHING from me...I thought this one old guy was going to piss himself from laughter!

Jesse in true Jesse form yells "NOOOOOOOO!" like he was melting in some 1980s Looney Toons cartoon. "I'm Melting!" LMAO!

This ladies and gents is the wonderful life of the Bown family! Complete with live audio, cranked all the way to 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment