Amber brought CJ down on Sunday for our first visit. It was so much fun. He is absolutely adorable! And OMG, such a good baby. We had a wonderful time.
I thought for sure Chuck wasn't going to hold him but they weren't there five minutes and Chuck was holding CJ. He looked so comfortable and natural. It was great to see. CJ looked so tiny compared to Chuck.
Amber loved her blanket which I am so thankful for. I had been nervous about whether she would like it or not the whole time I was making it. She put CJ on his new blanket, back of the blanket was up, and he spit up on it. Didn't bother me at all, the blanket is his.
I will post pictures soon of Amber's blanket.
Chuck had seen this toy that he decided he had to get for CJ months and months ago. It is a Playmobil Air Traffic Control Tower. Amber loved it and decided it is going on her desk at work until CJ is old enough to play with it. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment