I turned 30 weeks yesterday and have been feeling fairly well. It is getting much more difficult to move around and forget about sleeping through the night. I am up about avery 1 1/2 to 2 hours each night.
I had an OB appointment today and the Dr. is very pleased with my progress. My platelets are great holding steady at 360. This is great! My HA1C is 5.7 which is wonderful. I need to watch my daily sugar levels to ensure it stays this low. Unfortunately I have to stay on the iron supplements has my hemaglobin (sp?) levels aren't where they should be. But I guess it could be worse.
I have gained about 5 - 9 pounds so far. It fluctuates each week. The Dr. doesn't want me to gain any more weight so I will be eating lower carb for the remainder of the pregnancy. I don't know how well that will go but I will do my very best.
Things are looking great and we are right on track for a very healthy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment